Men's Timberland PRO® Trailwind Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $32.50 with
100% Customer Recommended
Color: Burnt Olive
Size & Fit
Model is 6 feet, 2 inches (188 cm), wearing a size Medium.
When the weather and work conditions are unpredictable, layer on our midweight thermofleece jacket with a shell made of 50% polyester and 50% ReBOTL™ fabric . Technology features include Timberland PRO® FLEX for extreme stretch and maximum mobility and RainRepel™ technology to resist moisture penetration. Ripstop overlays around your neck and shoulders and the back of the sleeves provide extra durability, while the collar has a soft, comfortable edge between your neck and the zipper to prevent irritation from rubbing. There are two front handwarmer pockets and a secure zippered inner pocket for stashing your phone or wallet. Plus, the cuffs stretch over your gloves to help keep moisture out.
- Shell made of 50% polyester and 50% ReBOTL™ fabric
- Timberland PRO® RainRepel™ technology resists moisture penetration
- Brushed inside for comfort
- Ripstop overlays at shoulder and sleeves for added durability
- Secure zipper inner pocket for phone or wallet
- Stretch cuff bindings for easy fit around gloves
- Soft comfort edge at collar to avoid rubbing
- Center back length (medium): 30" (76 cm)
- ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Close fastener before wash. Machine wash cold. Gentle or delicate cycle. Wash separately.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron when needed.