Men's Timberland PRO® Ironhide Insulated Hooded Jacket
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $45.00 with
100% Customer Recommended
Color: Dark Wheat
Size & Fit
Model is 6 feet, 1 inch (185 cm), wearing a size Medium.
Fit based on
With zoned Thermolite® insulation to help keep you warm where you need it, our Ironhide Hooded Jacket also features RainRepel™ reinforced technology for durability and to resist moisture penetration from quick showers and damp conditions. For work that requires active range of motion, we added Timberland PRO® FLEX technology maximum mobility features like gussets and articulated elbows to help you bend, reach, and stretch without restriction. Essentials will be close at hand with multiple pockets, including two-way lower pockets with hand warmers and two inside chest pockets for extra security.
- Shell: 68% cotton/30% polyester/2% elastane canvas (8.25 oz./233.9g) with RainRepel™ durable water-resistant technology
- Insulation: 4.9 oz./140g in the body/3.5 oz./100g in the sleeves and hood
- Lining: 100% nylon quilted lining with 93% polyester/7% elastane (9.15 oz./259.4g) spacer knit insert for enhanced mobility in the body and sleeves
- Thermolite® T3 EcoMade insulation for warmth and breathability
- RainRepel™ technology to shed precipitation
- Timberland PRO® FLEX technology with stretch fabrics and panels for unrestricted range of motion
- Cordura® elbow patches for added durability
- Front storm flap with inside ribbed-knit storm cuffs
- Ribbed-knit gussets and articulated elbows for added mobility
- Original fit
- Center-back length (M): 30.5 inches (77.5 cm)
- Machine wash cold. Wash and dry with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron when needed.