Men's Timberland PRO® Dryshift Waterproof Lightweight Jacket 2.0
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $43.75 with
Size & Fit
Working to keep the warmth in and the cold, windy, and wet weather out is where our lightweight, waterproof shell made of 100% recycled nylon shines. This jacket comes ready to work with a bevy of reinforced performance technologies, like RainRepel™ technology for durability and moisture penetration resistance and bulk-free WindRepel™ technology that helps block the wind to protect you in severe windchill conditions. We added an ergonomically shaped, adjustable hood that fits over hard hats, sleeves designed for extra mobility, reflective graphics to enhance visibility in low-light conditions, and adjustable cuffs and scooped bottom hem to seal out wind and rain and provide additional coverage when bending or reaching.
- Waterproof shell made from 100% recycled nylon (4.1 oz./116.2g)
- Ergonomic shaped hood fits over work helmets
- Sleeve design allows for improved range of motion
- Reflective details on back and elbows
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and bottom hem to lock in warmth
- Scooped hem for additional coverage when bending or reaching
- Two side pockets and secure inside pocket
- Timberland PRO® recycled tire branding on left sleeve and chest
- Center back length (M): 30" (76.2cm)
- Machine Wash Cold.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron when needed.