Men's Timberland PRO® Ironhide Flex Utility Double-Front Pant
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $20.00 with
Color: Jet Black
Size & Fit
Model is 6 feet, 3 inches (191 cm), wearing a size Medium.
Fit based on
You need work pants that hold up to countless hours at the job site and many washings. These durable, breathable technical canvas pants have a knee overlay with drain opening for extra durability when kneeling or experiencing higher abrasion in front of your legs. They include Timberland PRO® FLEX technology maximum mobility features so you can bend, reach, and stretch without restriction both on the clock and off. We've also included a crotch gusset for extra stretch, 7 belt loops to keep your work belt in place, and back utility and welted pockets to keep essential tools close at hand. Their straight fit sits slightly below your waist, with a slim-fit along the seat, thighs, knees, and leg openings.
- 68% cotton/30% polyester/2% elastane (8.25 oz./233.9g)
- Breathable, flex technical canvas
- Straight fit
- Durable, rugged construction
- Front angled pockets
- Back utility and welted pockets
- Knee overlay with drain opening
- Crotch gusset
- Seven belt loops
- Machine wash cold. Wash and dry with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron when needed.