Men's Timberland PRO® Frostwall Insulated Jacket
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $30.00 with
86% Customer Recommended
Size & Fit
Fit based on
Our insulated men's jacket stands strong against bad weather on its own or as part of an integrated layering system with our Dryshift Lightweight Jacket (sold separately). Technology details include Timberland PRO FLEX™ maximum mobility features so you can bend, reach, and stretch without restriction, RainRepel™ reinforcement for durability and to resist moisture penetration, and warm, eco-conscious Thermolite® EcoMade insulation for superior warmth with minimal weight. Stretch panels allow for increased motion in active conditions.
- Main shell: 100% polyester (72g/m²) with CO Water Repel
- Stretch panels: 95% polyester/5% elastane
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester pongee 240T
- Insulation: 100% Thermolite® T3 EcoMade insulation for superior warmth with minimal weight
- Ergonomic fit
- RainRepel™ durable water-repellent technology
- Can be layered with our Dryshift Lightweight Jacket
- Two secure-zip side pockets
- Stretch panels positioned to allow ultimate flexibility and motion
- Machine Wash Cold.
- Do not dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do Not Iron.