You bought the boots. We did the research.
We've been studying the data and the results are in. Here's what we've learned about you - the numbers don't lie (even though you might)
- Maine, what's going on up there? You're looking awfully naughty.
- It must be true what they say about hospitality. The South is solidly Nice.
- Nebraskans clearly don't agree with their "Nebraska Nice" state slogan. They are heavily leaning Naughty.
- New Yorkers love their boots. They've purchased the most out of all of the states. Time for the other 49 to catch up.
- Nevada, we're surprised you're so overwhelmingly Nice. Pretty ironic for the home to Sin City.
- Oregon and Alaska can't make up their minds - split right down the middle. We'll be keeping our eyes on you.
- USA, as a whole you are Nice (as of today, that is). We're not sure if we should rejoice, or question everyone's honesty.