Men's Timberland PRO® Cotton Core Flame-Resistant Shirt
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 with
Size & Fit
Made from flame-resistant, 100% cotton jersey, our men's Cotton Core long-sleeve shirt helps keep you safe on the job and off the clock. Features include our WickWork™ moisture-wicking technology to help keep you dry and built-in UPF 50+ protection to help block the sun's harmful rays. Versatile enough to wear alone or over a tee, this shirt has reinforced chest pockets with button closures to keep what you put in the pockets, adjustable cuffs for a comfortable fit, and flame-resistant melamine buttons for extra safety.
- Flame-resistant 100% cotton jersey (7.4 oz./209.8g)
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.9 calories/cm2
- UL (Underwriter Laboratories) Certified to meet NFPA® 2112 Flame Resistant rating
- Original fit
- UPF rating of 50+ blocks over 98% of the sun's harmful rays
- Button-front placket
- Two reinforced chest pockets with button closures
- Adjustable cuffs
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Tagless neck label
- NFPA 2112-CAT2 label sewn on wearer's right seam
- Available in big and/or tall sizes to better fit all body types
- Do not use bleach, hydrogen peroxide, starch or fabric softeners on any Timberland PRO® FR garment.
- Machine Wash Cold.
- Tumble dry low.