Men's Timberland PRO® Cotton Core Flame-Resistant Hoodie
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 with
Size & Fit
Made from flame-resistant, 100% cotton jersey, our men's Cotton Core hoodie helps keep you safe on the job and off the clock. Features include our WickWork™ moisture-wicking technology to help keep you dry and built-in UPF 50+ protection to help block the sun's harmful rays. Our hoodie's three-piece hood stays in place better and is designed for enhanced comfort.
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV (Arc Thermal Protective Value) 8.9 calories /cm2
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Certified to meet NFPA® 2112 Flame Resistant rating
- Original fit
- UPF rating of 50+ blocks over 98% of the sun’s harmful rays
- Adjustable three-piece hood with drawstrings
- Raglan sleeves
- Pouch pocket with hidden cell phone pocket
- Hood and back-neck logo
- Tagless neck label
- NFPA 2112-CAT2 label sewn on wearer's right seam
- Available in big and/or tall sizes to better fit all body types
- Flame-resistant 100% cotton jersey (7.5 oz./212.6g)
- Do not use bleach, hydrogen peroxide, starch or fabric softeners on any Timberland PRO® FR garment.
- Machine Wash Cold.
- Tumble dry low.