All Gender Earthkeepers® by Raeburn Long Sleeve Woven Overshirt
100% Organic Cotton
This fabric is made with organic cotton, free of genetically modified seeds, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
Earthkeepers® Edition products are our highest level of eco-innovation.
The Earthkeepers® by Raeburn collection represents our highest level of eco-innovation. Two of our most environmentally conscious materials come together to make this shirt that doubles as a jacket. It’s made of 70% organically grown cotton. The rest is 30% recycled cotton, reclaimed from production floors instead of heading to a landfill.
Cool iron when needed.
Do not dry clean.
Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
Machine wash cold. Wash separately.
Do not tumble dry.
Free return policy
At Timberland.com, our goal is simple: We want you to feel as confident in your order as we do in our products. You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged, washed, altered or worn. Returning your timberland.com merchandise is free and easy to do - we enclose a pre-paid shipping label for FREE returns with all orders placed on timberland.com.
Gift Cards, eGift Cards and Final Clearance items are considered final sale and are not eligible for return. If returns are shipped to us from outside the U.S. or its Territories, any taxes, duties, custom fees or shipping charges incurred from the return will be the responsibility of the customer. If your order was placed through a Timberland® Retail Store, it will need to be returned to a Timberland® store for credit. Please note and keep the return tracking number until your account is credited.
RETURNS ON CUSTOM PRODUCTS
At this time, we are unable to accept returns for customized products. Custom footwear orders are nonrefundable, except in cases of manufacturing or material defects (this does not cover normal wear and tear).
We'll do everything we can to take care of your return quickly. Your refund will be credited to your initial form of payment in 7-10 business days, in the amount of the purchase price plus any applicable taxes. It may take one or more billing cycles for your credit to appear after your return has been processed. Processing time varies seasonally.
If you need a return label or additional information, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-888-802-9947 or at TBLCustomerSupport@vfc.com.
Check Store Availability
Please enter your "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 16, 2022 5:54:03 AM EST