Men's Timberland PRO® Cotton Core Flame-Resistant Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $21.25 with
Color: Blaze Orange
Size & Fit
Model is 6 feet, 1 inch (185 cm), wearing a size Medium.
Made from flame-resistant, 100% cotton jersey, our men's Cotton Core long-sleeve tee helps keep you safe on the job and off the clock. Features include our WickWork™ moisture-wicking technology to help keep you dry and built-in UPF 50+ protection to help block the sun's harmful rays. Comfortable worn as a base layer or alone, this tee has a reinforced chest pocket, side slits, and rib-knit collar and cuffs.
- Flame-resistant 100% cotton jersey (7.4 oz./209.8g)
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV (Arc Thermal Protective Value) 8.9 calories/cm2
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Certified to meet NFPA® 2112 Flame Resistant rating
- Original fit
- UPF rating of 50+ blocks over 98% of the sun’s harmful rays
- Reinforced chest pocket
- Side-seam construction minimizes twisting and torquing
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
- Side slits
- Tagless neck label
- Timberland PRO logo on the sleeve
- NFPA 2112-CAT2 label sewn on wearer's right seam
- Available in big and/or tall sizes to better fit all body types
- Do not use bleach, hydrogen peroxide, starch or fabric softeners on any Timberland PRO® FR garment.
- Machine Wash Cold.
- Tumble dry low.