1. Using a pencil and ruler, mark the center of your piece of wood. Using a tape measure, measure the circumference of the middle of your jars. NOTE: You’ll need to find jars that are wider at the top than in the middle.
2. Mark out the circumference of your jars onto each piece of wood using a protractor and pencil. Using your jigsaw, cut this circle out of the wood. These pieces of wood will now become a platform for your Mason jar.
3. Screw a hook into the opposite corners of each piece of wood, both top and bottom, except the final piece - where you only screw hooks in the top
4. Decide where you want to display your hanging garden and fix a skyhook in place. Slot your potted Mason jars into each platform.
5. Connect each platform using the chain or rope, starting with the top section and working your way down.