RETURNS AND WARRANTIES
You can return or exchange your timberland.com purchase at any Timberland® specialty store or factory outlet within 60 days. After 60 days, returns will only be accepted for defective merchandise. At this time, we are unable to accept returns for customized products.
Simply present the packing slip, together with the original credit card used to make your purchase, for a refund. If an alternative form of payment was used (Gift Card, eGift Card, PayPal, etc.), then a merchandise credit will be issued, which can be used at any Timberland® specialty store or factory outlet. Find the store nearest you.
RETURN BY MAIL
To ship your purchase back to us using the return form provided on your packing slip, please take the following steps:
- Fill it out. Detach the bottom half of the packing slip (that came with your order) and fill out your return information on the front. Include the quantity and a reason code for each item you are returning.
- Box it up. Using a durable shipping box, package up your return merchandise with original packaging, if possible, and include the return form. Seal securely.
- Ship it. Ship your return by completing the following:
- Write your return address in the space provided in the upper-left corner of the label, after the word "FROM"
- Affix the Merchandise Return Label securely to your package.
- Take the package to your nearest post office for delivery. No postage is necessary if the package is mailed from within the United States.
If you don't have a pre-printed return label, please contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 or at TBLCustomerSupport@vfc.com.
Please note and keep the return tracking number until your account is credited.
Once your return is received and processed, your purchase will be credited to your initial form of payment for the product price plus any applicable taxes. Refunds can only be posted to the credit card used to make the purchase, not to a different credit card.
If your purchase was made with a Timberland® Gift Card or eGift Card, the original Gift Card or eGift Card will be credited to reflect the return. You will receive an email confirming your return. If you no longer have the Gift Card/eGift Card, call customer service at 1-888-802-9947.
We'll do everything we can to take care of your return quickly. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Returns with complete documentation receive priority. Please note that Timberland is not responsible for returns lost in transit.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE HOURS
Peak Season - October 1st – end of January
· 7 AM – 11 PM CST Monday-Friday
· 8:30 – 5:00 PM CST Saturday & Sunday
Non-Peak Season – February - September
· 7 AM – 6 PM CST Monday - Friday
· 8:30 – 5:00 PM CST Saturday
· Closed on Sundays
FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
For online purchase questions, you may contact us via 1-888-802-9947 or email us.
FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES
For store purchase questions, you may contact us via 1-888-802-9947 or by email. Please select the "Retail Services & Warranty" option in the form.
RETURNS ON CUSTOM PRODUCTS
At this time, we are unable to accept returns for customized product. Custom footwear orders are nonrefundable, except in cases of manufacturing or material defects (this does not cover normal wear and tear). For additional information, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-888-802-9947 within 10 days of receiving your purchase.